Pre-order for the RMD LE is now CLOSED!!!!

That's a question only Jerry Busse can answer. But the standard answer around here is "two weeks".

Eric said in the first post that they hope the first batch would go out in 10-14 days, and the confirmation email said 10-12 days so....

Key term being "First Batch..."

I guess you were. :)

:) I guess so! I was pretty surprised... I saw that i was first on here, but by the time I refreshed that thread, there were 14 other posts! I figured someone would have got an email off sooner. Pretty excited about this, though. This is going to be a GREAT knife!

I got my spot in the line! No picks on numbers but I dont care. Gonna use this bad boy either way! This is a saber grind right?

Anyone who is still wanting in on this LE may need to hurry, I just ordered another earlier this evening. :)

Anddddd I just ordered another. Im going to do some custom handle work on these :D

I would order another, but now this wed. the new busse is going to be on the store. Too many at once. I love it:D

Interesting read ! I asked for #299 (just for kicks) with 300 as my backup. I see now that 298 and 300 are gone. We are starting at both ends !! ;)

I wonder how many are left ??

How'd you find that out? My confirmation email didn't say if I got the number I wanted or not.

You can look at your timestamp on your email. Mine was 18.02.54 and got #15 so, that will give you a idea where your number will be if it was quicker than mine or you can ask Eric what specific number you got.

Many of the popular numbers most likely went quickly. I got in as fast as my electronic devices would allow. Scored #11. I really wanted two of these LEs and struggled with only having ordered one.
Later, I sent an e-mail to see if I could add another, typed out a few requested possibilities and scored #223. To my amazement I got it. Thank you, Eric.
Guys, do not let these get away.

If you just got to the office and are checking the forums instead of working ;)
Get your RMD LE order in now, the pre-order is still open but probably not for much longer.

Get in now or regret it ;) ratknives@insightbb.com

:D :D

Back