• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE BLAST!!!!User DDC one of a kind PRICED TO MOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. This one is a true one of a kind. Dwayne made just one of these. This one is a PD1 Bowie shaped blade. This is a user and priced as such. Has a touch of rock lock, and some marks on the blade. This is a hardcore tool steel, not a stainless. Dwayne would be glad to clean her up, he only made one of these. I bought this from a fellow stationed in Coronado, and he designed the knife with Mr. Dwyer. This one is a user, and priced accordingly. I have used it well, but she still has TONS of life left! Priced right at $600 ....$550 $500 !!NET to me. I ship USPS with tracking info right away. I will ship very fast to get your blade to you. I will cover shipping to lower 48. I'll ship to Canada at an added expense, and you accept the risk.

This is a great user, I'm just going a different direction lately, and this knife deserves to be used hard, that's what she's built for. If you want a safe queen, this isn't it. If you want a hard core, one off, custom made DDC, this is it!

Thank you for looking. NO TRADES PLEASE.

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/WGuesman/library/DDC2?sort=3&src=wap&page=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back