1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*price drop! $425* LNIB LG Sebenza 21 Cocobolo Inlay

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by EurAzn12, Jun 24, 2017.

1. EurAzn12

EurAzn12 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 9, 2016
    Catch and release folks. LNIB Large 21 with Cocobolo Inlays. DoB 16 September 2014. Sharpened at factory angle by previous owner on KME, very sharp. I opened the box an hour ago and put it back, wood just isn't for me. I see no signs of carry. It has a Ti milled clip on it now which will be removed, stock clip shows no wear will be included. All docs and box are included and typical package contents minus cloth, came that way

$425NET to me OBO. USPS Priority shipping with tracking. Can provide references for F&F. PM or email sballard2012 at gmail for offers/ questions. Cross posted, if price is up it's available. First "I'll take it" gets it honored by time stamp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    bhyde likes this.