1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

*Price Drop* For Sale: Case Panama Trapper and More

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by oldmanwilly, Jan 30, 2021.

1. oldmanwilly

oldmanwilly Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Good afternoon,

I have several folders for sale which are described below. The listed prices include shipping within the continental US; I will gladly ship elsewhere but may need to adjust prices to cover increased shipping costs. I prefer payment via PayPal but may accommodate alternative methods if necessary. Finally, I would prefer cash but am open to reasonable trade offers.

Please post "I'll take it" if you would like one of these knives.

In case the pics don't work:
    http://imgur.com/a/w8OHoD8 (BK62 & Sting already sold)
    http://imgur.com/a/Bt3kCM4 (ESEE knives for sale in another thread)

GEC #86 2020 BF Annual Knife: SOLD
    This is brand new in tube, pristine - only taken out for inspection and photos. Great walk and talk and comes with the tube and pin shown in the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Delica in ZDP-189: SOLD
    This has been carried and used for general edc purposes (food, packaging, light whittling, etc.) and has been resharpened with diamond plates. The blade shows a very faint patina and a few scratches near the edge, but otherwise it is in great shape. The clip is unused and like new.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Case Panama Trapper in CV: $65.00
    I bought this brand new 1 year ago and carried it for a few months. It has been sharpened, used for general edc tasks, and has formed a natural patina. This has very light pulls, perhaps rated at 3-4 out of 10. Comes with the original packaging.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Schrade+ Trapper: $30.00
    I bought this as new-old-stock, sharpened it and carried it for light duty. The stainless blades show a few scratches from clumsy sharpening and there is some patina on the springs (which are carbon steel for some reason). Pulls are 5-6 out of 10.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Case Medium Stockman (SS): $15.00 to add it to another purchase
    This has been obviously carried and used for general edc purposes. The shield has fallen out along the way. The blades still have great pulls/snaps and will serve well for years. I would rather not sell this one separately to save on shipping costs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  2. sixpak1

sixpak1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Take the 86

3. dyavorsky

dyavorsky Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2017
    Seconds on the 86

4. navman

navman Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2013
    I'll take the Delica.

5. oldmanwilly

Mar 7, 2014
    @sixpak1 was the first to post and/or message, therefore the 86 is his pending funds. I will reach out to the next bidders in the unlikely event that the deal falls through.

Thank y'all for the interest.

6. oldmanwilly

Mar 7, 2014
    Delica and the BF 86 are sold.

Thanks!

7. oldmanwilly

Mar 7, 2014
    Price drop.

8. oldmanwilly