• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Price Drop* For Sale: Case Panama Trapper and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanwilly

Gold Member
Good afternoon,

I have several folders for sale which are described below. The listed prices include shipping within the continental US; I will gladly ship elsewhere but may need to adjust prices to cover increased shipping costs. I prefer payment via PayPal but may accommodate alternative methods if necessary. Finally, I would prefer cash but am open to reasonable trade offers.

Please post "I'll take it" if you would like one of these knives.

In case the pics don't work:
http://imgur.com/a/w8OHoD8 (BK62 & Sting already sold)
http://imgur.com/a/Bt3kCM4 (ESEE knives for sale in another thread)

GEC #86 2020 BF Annual Knife: SOLD
This is brand new in tube, pristine - only taken out for inspection and photos. Great walk and talk and comes with the tube and pin shown in the pics.
Fx3W7Xv.jpg

cRbx6RV.jpg

Spyderco Delica in ZDP-189: SOLD
This has been carried and used for general edc purposes (food, packaging, light whittling, etc.) and has been resharpened with diamond plates. The blade shows a very faint patina and a few scratches near the edge, but otherwise it is in great shape. The clip is unused and like new.
EetpZS4.jpg

Vbdsk9W.jpg

HxWF6ND.jpg

Case Panama Trapper in CV: $65.00
I bought this brand new 1 year ago and carried it for a few months. It has been sharpened, used for general edc tasks, and has formed a natural patina. This has very light pulls, perhaps rated at 3-4 out of 10. Comes with the original packaging.
kHPs6TM.jpg

VjHrssa.jpg

QuhwFfj.jpg

Schrade+ Trapper: $30.00
I bought this as new-old-stock, sharpened it and carried it for light duty. The stainless blades show a few scratches from clumsy sharpening and there is some patina on the springs (which are carbon steel for some reason). Pulls are 5-6 out of 10.
QYQ38MP.jpg

2dA2pVN.jpg

ZkRUZM8.jpg

Nz0Doig.jpg

Case Medium Stockman (SS): $15.00 to add it to another purchase
This has been obviously carried and used for general edc purposes. The shield has fallen out along the way. The blades still have great pulls/snaps and will serve well for years. I would rather not sell this one separately to save on shipping costs.
bT6RoKy.jpg

dHgRm9u.jpg

Last edited:
sixpak1 sixpak1 was the first to post and/or message, therefore the 86 is his pending funds. I will reach out to the next bidders in the unlikely event that the deal falls through.

Thank y'all for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back