• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**PRICE DROP** FS - Two Olight Limited Editions

I have for sale two Olight limited edition lights that are still sealed in their packages. All prices include USPS Priority Shipping and I cover PayPal fees. If you're interested in taking both lights I will knock $15 off the total cost since they can both ship in one flat rate box. CONUS sales only and I am not currently interested in any trades. Thanks for looking!

Up first is a Warrior X Pro in Desert Tan. This light is a beast! It has a super bright hot spot with minimal spill so it makes a great search/hunting/tactical light. This comes with their new high amperage magnetic charger which helps get the larger cell topped off much faster. The standard version of these are $130 on the Olight site, I am asking $130 for this BNIB sold out limited edition.

WNLJH6r.jpg

ZXOuzwj.jpg

Z5oIAal.jpg

Next up is the newly released (and sold out) M2R Pro Warrior in OD Green. This might be one of the most flexible lights I own. It has a traditional Olight side switch with multiple modes and a tailcap switch with two modes for tactical use. It's a great all around light for just about any situation. The beam has a larger hot spot than the Warrior X Pro with more spill and 300 meters throw. It also includes the new higher amperage charger. The standard black version of this is $110 on the Olight site, I am asking $110 shipped for this BNIB limited edition model.

JWACMzl.jpg

r8wQGBm.jpg

MIMDVn2.jpg

Last edited:
Back