• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(PRICE DROP) Microtech Collection

LunaticK3nnels

Platinum Member
Today friends I have for sale (or trade for Winkler knives) and would prefer PPFF or Venmo only. I’m hunting a grail and need cash quick.

All knives come complete with box and docs.

(1) Microtech Dirac Delta. Double edge full serrated, with apocalyptic finish. M390 steel. This knife has seen a couple days of pocket time but has not cut anything as far as I know. I am the 2nd owner. It has two small dimples on the button side of the chassis, just barely noticeable and I’m unsure how they came to be. These are getting more and more rare to find and as far as i know they are discontinued. SV: 320 OBO {SOLD}

(1) Microtech LUDT in violet and apocalyptic finish. Full smooth edge in Elmax. This knife was carried once to a wedding. It shows a slight rub on the pocket clip that could likely be buffed out but I’ve chosen to leave as is. This knife was only carried to the one event, has never cut anything and is otherwise pristine. Rare color and finish combo.

SV:235

(1) Microtech Exocet in violet and apocalyptic finish. Also full smooth double edge in M390. This Exocet has been carried for 2 months as an EDC money clip/card holder. It shows minimum wear (see videos for details). It has not been used to cut. Only fired a handful of times. Clip is still as tight as day 1. I understand these are not so sought after, as well as it has been carried, but it is also a rare color/finish combo. I called Microtech to order another and they don’t know when in the future the Exocet will be produced in violet again. I will list this for
SV:140 OBO (SOLD)

I will bundle the 2 violet Microtechs for SV: 350 non negotiable. Will sell all 3 for 700. Can have them shipped today if purchased soon. Otherwise first thing Monday.

Pics:

Last edited:
Back