• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**PRICE DROP** Snap-On and Mac Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

**SOLD** 1) Snap-On Ratchet and Socket Set: 3/8" drive; 1 ratchet; 2 extensions; 7 shallow six-point sockets (3/8-3/4"); good condition; minor wear, tear, and rust. $75

**SOLD** 2) Snap-On Metric Socket Set: 3/8" drive; 11 shallow six-point sockets (8-11; 13-19mm). Very good condition. $75

3) Mac Metric Impact Socket Set: 3/8" drive; 7 medium-well six-point sockets (8-14mm); 7 deep-well six-point sockets (15-19, 21, 24mm); good condition. $75

The Snap-On tools are not flank drive. All tools are fully functional. They have my last name engraved on them, but the engraving is very light, so it would be easy to remove with sandpaper if preferred.

Prices include PayPal fees and shipping. The first person to post "I'll take _____" and to follow up with prompt payment gets the item/s. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

No trades, US only, PayPal only.

Thanks for looking.
9y1iAUb.jpg

px3BBmA.jpg

7JD9HNl.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the metric set for $75 please

I posted my information on your profile page. Thanks.

Edit: I haven't heard from you for a full day, so these are going to go to the next person. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
I’ll take the standard ratchet + socket set.

I’ll also take seconds on the metric 3/8” socket set. PM incoming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back