• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech PRICE DROP! SUPER RARE Microtech Mini Socom Elite with Seat Belt Cutter

Up for sale is one of the rarest Microtech knives. It's a Mini Socom Elite with Seat Belt Cutter (MSE-SC). Manufactured 3/2005.

To my knowledge, it has never been used to cut or been resharpened. It has been carried, as evidenced by the slight marks on the clip, some snail trails on the handle, and a small ding by the button (all photographed below). Otherwise it's in really nice condition.

Features:
Blade Material: S60-V Stainless Steel
Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum w/ Traction Inserts
Blade Length: 3-3/8
Closed Length: 4-3/8
Weight: 2.2 oz
Glass Breaker on handle

Comes with the original sheath. No box or papers. I am not the original owner.

Asking $550 $450 Paypal G&S. Price includes shipping to CONUSA only. No international shipping. Only offer to buy if this is legal in your state. PM me to purchase.

I will be listing a handful of other vintage Microtech side autos this week as well ALL BRAND NEW IN BOX, including a 1999 Medium UDT Clip Point Black Serrated, 2000 Mini Socom Tanto Silver Serrated, 2013 Mini UDT Bead Blast Serrated and a Benchmade Adamas Black Serrated.

IMG_9368.jpg IMG_9369.jpg IMG_9370.jpg IMG_9371.jpg IMG_9372.jpg IMG_9373.jpg IMG_9374.jpg IMG_9375.jpg IMG_9377.jpg IMG_9379.jpg

Last edited:
Back