• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(PRICE DROPS 12-9-17) Benchmade, Microtech, SOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal G&S fees. US buyers only, prices are firm, no trades. I will only ship to your confirmed Paypal address. All of the knives listed function 100% flawlessly, never had a misfire with any of them.

Benchmade 3320 Pagan Prototype $375 $350
Has some black marks on the blade where it has rubbed against the scale while opening and closing, everything else is in perfect condition. 154CM chisel ground double edge blade marked Prototype March 2015, smooth black aluminum handle.

PICS

SAM_7721.jpg

Benchmade 3321BK Pagan Prototype $400 $375
Mint condition. 154CM chisel ground single edge blade marked Prototype July 2015, smooth black aluminum handle.

PICS

SAM_7732.jpg

Benchmade 5300 Auto Presidio Tanto $200 $185
Mint condition, hard to find plain edge blade. 154CM blade, black anodized aluminum scales, top mounted safety switch, auto axis firing mechanism. Pull back on the axis bar to deploy the blade.
PICS

SAM_7797.jpg

SOG Spec Elite Auto I $75 $65
Mint condition. I carried it a couple times, but it doesn't show any signs of carry or use. The detent ball in the safety switch was defective which allowed the switch to move freely between the locked and unlocked position, so I did remove that. AUS-8 blade, black anodized aluminum handle, button fire/lock. Excellent knife for the price IMO, but I've just got too many other knives, so this one never gets carried. Definitely the hardest firing auto I've ever had.
PICS

SAM_7829.jpg

Benchmade 3310-91 Infidel Gold Class #183 of 200 $1,000 $950 SOLD
Mint condition, Hakkapella damasteel blade with crowned spine, black anodized aluminum scales, heat colored liners, button, hardware, and clip.

PICS

SAM_7842.jpg

Microtech 121-16CF Ultratech $525 $500 SOLD
Mint condition. Damascus single edge blade, carbon fiber top, blue anodized screws and glass breaker. Doesn't have a serial number or date on it, but I purchased it new from a reliable dealer and have no doubt that it's authentic.
PICS

SAM_7785.jpg

Benchmade HK 14850 Epidemic $200 $185 $175 SOLD
Has a few handling marks on the scales, but it's never been carried or used. D2 single edge blade, black anodized aluminum scales with red button.
PICS

SAM_6875.jpg

Benchmade 4300 CLA $170 $160 SOLD
Lightly carried and used, the only signs of wear are some paint chipped off of the pocket clip and a little rubbed off of the safety switch. 154CM blade, smooth black g-10 scales, side mounted safety switch, button fire/lock.
PICS

SAM_7819.jpg

Benchmade 2550BK Mini Reflex $150 $140 SOLD
Mint condition, I do believe I carried it once or twice, but it doesn't show any signs of ever being carried or used. The blade is off center a bit. 154CM blade, black anodized aluminum scales, safety switch on top, button fire/lock mechanism.
PICS

SAM_7807.jpg

Last edited:
All prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal G&S fees. US buyers only, prices are firm, no trades. I will only ship to your confirmed Paypal address. All of the knives listed function 100% flawlessly, never had a misfire with any of them.

Benchmade HK 14850 Epidemic $200 $185 $175
Has a few handling marks on the scales, but it's never been carried or used. D2 single edge blade, black anodized aluminum scales with red button.
PICS

SAM_6875.jpg

Benchmade 2550BK Mini Reflex $150 $140

Mint condition, I do believe I carried it once or twice, but it doesn't show any signs of ever being carried or used. The blade is off center a bit. 154CM blade, black anodized aluminum scales, safety switch on top, button fire/lock mechanism.
PICS

SAM_7807.jpg

Benchmade 3320 Pagan Prototype $375 $350
Has some black marks on the blade where it has rubbed against the scale while opening and closing, everything else is in perfect condition. 154CM chisel ground double edge blade marked Prototype March 2015, smooth black aluminum handle.

PICS

SAM_7721.jpg

Benchmade 3321BK Pagan Prototype $400 $375
Mint condition. 154CM chisel ground single edge blade marked Prototype July 2015, smooth black aluminum handle.

PICS

SAM_7732.jpg

Benchmade 4300 CLA $170 $160
Lightly carried and used, the only signs of wear are some paint chipped off of the pocket clip and a little rubbed off of the safety switch. 154CM blade, smooth black g-10 scales, side mounted safety switch, button fire/lock.
PICS

SAM_7819.jpg

Benchmade 5300 Auto Presidio Tanto $200 $185
Mint condition, hard to find plain edge blade. 154CM blade, black anodized aluminum scales, top mounted safety switch, auto axis firing mechanism. Pull back on the axis bar to deploy the blade.
PICS

SAM_7797.jpg

SOG Spec Elite Auto I $75 $65
Mint condition. I carried it a couple times, but it doesn't show any signs of carry or use. The detent ball in the safety switch was defective which allowed the switch to move freely between the locked and unlocked position, so I did remove that. AUS-8 blade, black anodized aluminum handle, button fire/lock. Excellent knife for the price IMO, but I've just got too many other knives, so this one never gets carried. Definitely the hardest firing auto I've ever had.
PICS

SAM_7829.jpg

Benchmade 3310-91 Infidel Gold Class #183 of 200 $1,000 $950 SOLD
Mint condition, Hakkapella damasteel blade with crowned spine, black anodized aluminum scales, heat colored liners, button, hardware, and clip.

PICS

SAM_7842.jpg

Microtech 121-16CF Ultratech $525 $500 SOLD
Mint condition. Damascus single edge blade, carbon fiber top, blue anodized screws and glass breaker. Doesn't have a serial number or date on it, but I purchased it new from a reliable dealer and have no doubt that it's authentic.
PICS

SAM_7785.jpg
Pm sent on the epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back