• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***PRICE DROPS*** BIG INFI at REALLY good prices.

Jack of All Blades

Platinum Member
Prices include fees and shipping for USA cards, and Priority USPS CONUS shipping.

1. NUKED Forsaken Mistress hand smoothed black micarta, polished flats, Used outside on the stump, excellent condition. cleaned and polished after every use. Probably my deepest biting piece of INFI. Light brigade treatment turns it into a chopping beast that's nimble enough to fight with.
$875!!>>>860!!

2. Huck Finn 12 inch black micarta. Massive piece of INFI. Used once on the stump, Packs a huge punch, harpoon makes it a stabber as well, ZOMBIES BEWARE. Cleaned after, a little wear on the coating but nothing major, see pics. Sharpened by BEEF.
$570>>$550!!

3. Silent knights one black micarta one red and black g10, Comp Finish. both in excellent condition. Come with cardboard sheaths.
Red and black SOLD
Comp black micarta $415>>$400

4. TGLB black micarta with sheath and altoid tin. Stripped and used. Only weighs 15.3 ounces! Lightest TGLB ive ever owned.
$475>>>$460!!

5. Battle Shark black micarta, Used lightly, comes with unfinished green kydex.
$415>>$400

6. TGLB black g10, Stripped, Nice edge put on it, Handle portion still has coating so it can be handled all day without worry of sweat corrosion.
$400!

7. Trough Raider Sterile, Comp finish, Used,
$650!!>>>625!

8. TGULB comp finish black micarta, brand new, comes with cardboard and paper.
$460!>>>$450!

Feel free to send me offers:thumbsup:

Pics
https://imgur.com/a/q2Mw565

Last edited:
I can't seem to send you messages, would you be potentially interested in silver/gold trades?

Back