Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

UNcElTgh.jpg

H6J6HFZh.jpg

euaSFnIh.jpg

E6RSCC1h.jpg

9llT2sbh.jpg

Fall colors make for great knife pics. I always like to use the Hostas around my parking spot and our shed this time of year--this time to show off my Andrey Biryukov Sigma. The only pics I've ever seen of this model are of this particular knife.

8gh8yMk.jpg

YDRVRhv.jpg

How Bout the flipper that doesn't flip..teflon washers and all that

Despite all the historical noise, my four Hinderers--all older gens on Teflon washers--flip fine, a couple drop shut, and the others shake down easily. A little liquid TriFlow and proper technique go a long way. :) Nice action on your knife, Chris. :thumbsup:

Today's piece to show off used to be a sorta drawer queen--fondled and lightly carried with no real use to speak of. I've developed more of a use-it-or-lose mentality with most of my knives over time. I really like this one for action, looks, and its Spyderco Military cutting ability. It and two of my other three Millies are EDC users with the CF/S90V framelock going to work some days. The fourth has been back in its box and on the Exchange for a while.

oi93VUI.jpg

G4EK22g.jpg

Back