• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Professional knife sharpening. 40 years of experience. Knife modifications/Regrinds

i want to let everybody know that i am back to sharpening knives. i'll try to notify everybody by email but if you want to send a knife and have my info, go on and send it. i will be getting them done and back out as soon as i can.

i want to let everybody know that i am back to sharpening knives. i'll try to notify everybody by email but if you want to send a knife and have my info, go on and send it. i will be getting them done and back out as soon as i can.

That's awesome news, Rich! Glad to hear some good news for a change. I'm expecting a couple knives in the near future that I might need reprofiled; I'll definitely let you know!

Tried to email you and was given a failure notice. Hoping you look @ posts here and will reply.

Purchased a Grayman Dua a few months ago. I love the beefy build of this knife (compared my small Sebenza) and made a few modifications to suit my ergos. Most of the mods were inspired by the Sebenza: 1) rounded the blade spine. 2)ground the blade belly and handle to create a bigger choil. 3) Ground the handle at the thumb stud to make blade deployment easier.

I'm very happy with the mods i made although having trouble with the finishing. The tooling in my shop is not refined enough for what i would consider a proper finish such as smoothing and polishing or coating. Looking for someone to do the remaining finish work . Additionally, wondering if you’re open to trying to give a hollow ground to the blade.

Thank you
Ross (new orleans)

p.s. I was looking on you r website and noticed your offer to firefighters. I’m a career FF’er with the New Orleans Fire Dept. I do use this knife on duty although it shares time with a couple other folders. With that said i do not expect you to do anything for free. . .

Does he talk on the phone or write letters..."back in business soon" could be interpreted as little as a week or as much as 6 months. Thanks.

Yes last we spoke he was still having computer issues! Major virus! I will call him tomorrow and ask him if he wants me to post anything for him!!

I tried a while back as well. Would be great to get in touch with him. I have a few Busse and Kin knives that need some edge work done.

I just got a Doug Ritter mini. It came sharp but would like it scary sharp. Do you have any openings? I also have a old straight razor that's been neglected.... Interested in giving that a fresh start? Please pm me if you got a spot. Thank you.

I will try to call him again tomorrow! I don't think he would want his number posted on here but I will report back if/ when I speak to him!

Anyone speak to Richard?? I have tried to call but have not been able to get a hold of him?! I hope he's ok!! Any update wud be appreciated!!

Can you private message me so we can discuss some work I'd like to have done on my Sniper Bladeworks knife? Thanks!

Back