• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Project]Stainless Damascus + Ti Handle + Hinderer's Spanto blade shape=???

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has 10 posts here, his first post on BFC and only post outside of this thread was in the CRK forum in a thread talking about, you guessed it, "Kevin John" fakes. It's funny how that key word got him here isn't it. As they say, there is always enough light for those that want to see......

What I see still looks like a bunch of guys having issues with him over a Taiwanese forum he posts on. I don't know, maybe he's some kind of lowlife scumbag over there, but over HERE, I still haven't seen him doing anything wrong. He wanted a Ti handle on his assembled knife. So rather than drop $400 for a second Sebby(he stated he has a real one already) simply to dismantle it and use the handle, he bought a fake(and stated as such) so he could use it's Ti handle. Getting a full custom would obviously be nicer, but I rather suspect the price would also be significantly higher, just like buying a second Sebenza just for the handles. I don't see a problem here. He's not trying to pass off a fake Sebby as a real one, he's dismantling it so he can use the handles on what he personally wants in a knife that's just for him. What he did on other forums doesn't really matter, if he starts trying to sell or recommend fake Sebbys, or telling people where to get them here, okay, he won't last long here either. But at least for now, all he's doing is telling us about a knife he's having assembled just for him. If he had had custom Ti grips made that looked just like those, would it still be an issue?

What I see still looks like a bunch of guys having issues with him over a Taiwanese forum he posts on. I don't know, maybe he's some kind of lowlife scumbag over there, but over HERE, I still haven't seen him doing anything wrong.

Yep. Looks like three internet superheroes followed this dude from forum to forum just to whine about some crap he posted on a Taiwanese website.

I would have liked to see the finished product instead of whatever this cross-forum drama nonsense is that you guys have dragged over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back