1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Protech Cambria SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Tyler Whitt, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Tyler Whitt

Tyler Whitt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Got 2 knives for sale tonight.

1. Spyderco Delica wharncliffe. Brand new in box. Never used or carried. It is off centered. You can see in pictures. It’s not rubbing though. But has a solid lockup. No play.

SOLD!!!!!

2. Protech cambria with box and paperwork. Bought barely used and carried for about a week and it’s just not for me. I open some mail and boxes with It. Nothing hard. Still has the factory edge and is sharp. Few very minor scratches on handle and blade as seen in pictures. Perfect centering and lockup. Very smooth opening and closing.

$110 friends and family
    $115 goods and services

TERMS!!!

Comment below or send pm with “I will take it”. I will reply or message you with my PayPal. Payment is expected immediately unless we agreed on a later time. If no payment is made and there are others interested I will go to the next in line. I ship priority mail and will provide a tracking number once knife ships. I normally ship the very next business day. I will only ship within the United States. Shipping is included in price listed. I do my best to accurately describe knives I sell and provide the best pictures I can, but if you have questions or want to see specific pictures, please ask before purchasing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    More pictures

Attached Files:

3. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    Price drop

4. CJF

CJF Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2000
    PM sent re: Delica

5. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    Delica sold

6. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    Protech cambria with box and paperwork. Bought barely used on here and carried for about a week and it’s just not for me. I open some mail and boxes with It. Nothing hard. Still has the factory edge and is sharp. Few very minor scratches on handle and blade as seen in pictures. Perfect centering and lockup. Very smooth opening and closing.

$90 friends and family
    $95 goods and services

TERMS!!!

Comment below or send pm with “I will take it”. I will reply or message you with my PayPal. Payment is expected immediately unless we agreed on a later time. If no payment is made and there are others interested I will go to the next in line. I ship priority mail and will provide a tracking number once knife ships. I normally ship the very next business day. I will only ship within the United States. Shipping is included in price listed. I do my best to accurately describe knives I sell and provide the best pictures I can, but if you have questions or want to see specific pictures, please ask before purchasing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  7. BrokenLinx

BrokenLinx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2019
    Someone please buy this before I do something I'll regret tomorrow.

8. robzr

robzr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2018
    I will take it!

9. jkulysses

jkulysses

Dec 8, 2010
    I'll take this if something falls through.

10. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    Pm replied with PayPal

11. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    I will keep you updated. Thanks

12. Tyler Whitt

Jun 20, 2018
    It just sold.