1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Protech Emerson CQC7 "Tuxedo" ** SOLD **

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by AJR576, Dec 22, 2018.

1. AJR576

AJR576

Feb 15, 2014
    Up for sale is my Protech Emerson CQC7 Tuxedo.

I've never carried or used it so t's in excellent condition. Great action/snaps open and the blade is centered with tight lockup and zero blade play in any way.

The price is $Sold which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by an immediate PM to coordinate payment and shipping gets it.

Please know and obey your local knife laws.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  2. AJR576

AJR576

Feb 15, 2014
    Some more pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jkulysses

jkulysses

Dec 8, 2010
    Okay I cant stop looking at this one & have been wanting to try out a Protech. I'll take it. I dont think I can pm you but can you email me?

4. AJR576

AJR576

Feb 15, 2014
    Sorry for the delay, I'm just seeing this now.

Sending you an email now.

5. AJR576

AJR576

Feb 15, 2014
    It doesn't look like I can email you. Could you please email me at:

ajr342(at)yahoo(dot)com

6. jkulysses

jkulysses

Dec 8, 2010
    Email sent.

7. Kungfukenny

Kungfukenny