• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Strider Collaboration - Mirror Polish

Never planned on selling this as is the nicest blade I've ever laid eyes on west of the Mississippi yet we all know the story. Mainly I like to use my knives and some are just too nice to use (even though they are meant to perform like hell).

Thus for your consideration is a Protech Strider Collaboration one of a kind midtech custom. Built super solid with beautiful action typical of Protech and the best of Strider with black micarta and 416 stainless steel handles, nightmare grind dual mirror polish and satin flats, and tops it all off with charcolized hardware and MOP (mother of pearl) firing button. Perfect centering, kicks like a mule, and locks up like a military firearm with the safety on (no safety on this knife). To your door* .... $SOLD

*includes priority shipping/insurance and as always please contact via pm with questions so as to not clutter thread unless ready to purchase
** Thanks for wearing a mask and stay safe n' healthy

photos:
dTgLIRo.jpg
AytQtdz.jpg
RvahAyw.jpg

Last edited:
Never planned on selling this as is the nicest blade I've ever laid eyes on west of the Mississippi yet we all know the story. Mainly I like to use my knives and some are just too nice to use (even though they are meant to perform like hell).

Thus for your consideration is a Protech Strider Collaboration one of a kind midtech custom. Built super solid with beautiful action typical of Protech and the best of Strider with black micarta and 416 stainless steel handles, nightmare grind dual mirror polish and satin flats, and tops it all off with charcolized hardware and MOP (mother of pearl) firing button. Perfect centering, kicks like a mule, and locks up like a military firearm with the safety on (no safety on this knife). To your door* .... $650... $598 Shipped

*includes priority shipping/insurance and as always please contact via pm with questions so as to not clutter thread unless ready to purchase
** Thanks for wearing a mask and stay safe n' healthy

photos:
dTgLIRo.jpg
AytQtdz.jpg
RvahAyw.jpg
Is this knife still available?

Back