• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PROTECH's - USMC Limited Set

I would like to offer these as a set for $250.....if you only want one of the two, here are the prices:

Godson model 720 - Limited Black handle/Blasted Blade $135

Godfather model 921 - Limited Black handle/DLC Black Blade $165 Both are "USMC" laser Engraved, and both are NIB

Are those from the manufacture with the engravings? I interested in the $135 one, would that include shipping?

:thumbup: Yes, to both questions, these were Limited production runs.
SemperFi,
Brad

Price drop for the Set!!!! PayPal only $250.....now tell me thats not a deal for a set of mint Protechs......;)

Email sent........great knives for our troop's abroad, and a great commerative set....... I will take them both plz........

Glenn

GroovinGlenn said:
Email sent........great knives for our troop's abroad, and a great commerative set....... I will take them both plz........

Glenn
Glenn, Sorry, Set was sold a few hours ago....just didn't have time to POST Sold.....

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

Guess I was late........that was a killer deal, and I am sure the new owner will be jazzed with his good fortune....

Thx anyhow....

Back