Protection knife against wild animals.

You are correct in your assessment I believe.
I tried though. :)
And I think it was a very good try. But heck, even reason, logic, facts, and documented evidence have there limitations. ;)

If its a brown bear, you probably want a dangler sheath so you dont jab yourself when you're bending over to kiss your ass goodbye.

Oh man I love these posts that come around every month or so. I'd get something capable of prying, like a Cold Steel tanto. So when the great white has you in its jaws, you can pry them open without damaging the tip.

Do you get attacked often in the woods by a Great white?

Even more dangerous are Aussie cougars. 30 yr old plus single mothers who are very experienced in the bedroom , lie about their age and don't tell you they have a kid haha

I couldn't go through all 16 pages of posting, so forgive me if this has been discussed, but there is a knife out there called the WASP Injection knife. I believe it was meant for divers, but I'd imagine it would work well on any large predator. It has a CO2 canister in the handle and an internal channel that runs to the tip of the knife. Press the button and a basketball sized cavity of air is instantly injected. I would imagine that would instantly stop the heart of a bear or mountain lion with the right placement. Their site is called waspknife.com.

Here's a video of them testing it on a watermelon...fairly impressive:

[video=youtube;Sa_NC-_fvKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs[/video]

Do you get attacked often in the woods by a Great white?

I never go into the forest when the albino chipmunk's are in rut. :eek: :D

126135737.G2MXrbKf.albinochipmunk.jpg

Im genuinely amazed that this is still going . A monument to .. I dont know what

Back