prototype 4 inch Gunhammer pics

Scratches add character. :D

The beadblasted scales will get scratched no doubt. I agree that they add character. I love the look of the scratched up user Sebenzas that people often post here. I just think bare bead blasted ti wears so well.

The beadblasted scales will get scratched no doubt. I agree that they add character. I love the look of the scratched up user Sebenzas that people often post here. I just think bare bead blasted ti wears so well.

Agreed. A knife with wear is a knife with history. It's a working tool.

I think I'm ready to take the dive. Gonna PM you Hark.

Hi Folks,
I'm the very lucky person who scored this truly awesome knife.Sorry I took so long to respond, but the flu took over my body and wrestled with my soul a bit longer
than I would have liked. My immediate thoughts when it first arrived:
1.Holy s30v Batman, it's gorgeous! My wife ,who thinks I should attend some anonymous-type program for knife addicts ,had to admit Darrel made a winner here.
2. First time in hand I noticed how solid and sustantial it feels , the texturing makes for some fine indexing from forward to reverse grip.
3. FIRES LIKE THE PROVERBIAL ROCKET INTO SPACE is what happens my friends.
4.Fit and finish is A++++, the blade seats dead center in the handle when closed.
5. Rides very nicely in the pocket(in response to the entry who wouldnt wear it cause its too nice: I feel you Brother, but I just have a need to have my new trophy with me
in my travels.)
6.I love the bronzing of the pivot. screws and clip, really sets off the anodizing of the handle.
What else can I say but THANKS so very much to Mr. Ralph, Hark and whomever else was involved .Its truly and honor to carry this sweet knife and I will cherish it.
Though if there ever comes a time that it has to be deployed, I'm sure the bad guy in that split second will have a flash in his minds eye that,"Wow that surely is a great
looking knife that is about to carve me like a smithfield ham!"

Last edited:
1.Holy s35vn Batman, it's gorgeous!
Fixed that for ya.

Thanks for your first thoughts and hopefully you and the boys got over the flu. It is one helluva big knife isn't it? That thing looks massive even in your hands.

Back