1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Provoke watch with flick knife

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear' started by Extreme EDC, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Extreme EDC

Extreme EDC KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 25, 2019
    Hi,

today I boast of my project that I was working on this project for whole of last year. When I started I could not have imagined how much work it´ll be. At that time I knew almost nothing about watches. For example, not even what is a screw crown :) However, because I like new things, so I put all into this project. I made the watches like the other things: It have to buy it myself. I´m a common user and I don´t need a watch for tens or hundreds of thousands. It´s important for me that I don´t have to take off my watch when I go to the workshop, I don´t need to see the perfect movement in the back, I don´t want to solve that the watch is delayed by a second a day, etc. I want lightweight watch.

And why is there a knife? Tha´s easy … I'm an urban / workshop person and I need a knife every day for such home cutting. I don't need a super tactical knife to ripping out of ten enemies and to evisceration of a hunted animals. Just a small blade to unwrap a parcel. And another reason why knife... because I'm a toyer and I just enjoy these things.

The watch consists of carbon and titanium to make it as light as possible. I chose the movement Ronda 715 because it is reliable and used in similar watches (for example - inox), has the dimensions that I needed and it´s a keenly priced. I edit the date stamp my self on the movement because the movement has a classic date at the third hour but I have a crown on fourth hour and date on third hour so it doesn't work out. So I have to take the date stamp out, to respray it and I make the numbers again. And another reason why I take the trouble to do it... because I don't like the white date stamp - it´s blatant. I make almost everything to the watches - the case (for that I have a special carbon), dial, screw crown, hands (except seconds) and of course... knife.

How it works you can see:

If you like my work you can check out my facebook page where I continuously give photos from other projects:
    https://www.facebook.com/extremeEDC/

Price is 730 USD + shipping IMG_9298.jpg IMG_9304.jpg IMG_9311.jpg IMG_9311.jpg IMG_9315.jpg IMG_9317.jpg IMG_9318.jpg IMG_9319.jpg IMG_9320.jpg IMG_9372.jpg IMG_9441.jpg

Dragon_Man, indawire, onekerf and 2 others like this.
  2. Dragon_Man

Dragon_Man

Apr 26, 2003
    When I click on your video link I see this "This Page Isn't Available".