Pssst...I HAVE A SECRET

NOT ME

Please.......SKUNK.........C'mon....THATS THE BEST YOU GOT...:)

BLADE.......Oh You just wait.............:p

000_fugly50126113.jpg

Amy O - This teasing must stop. Tell us. Don't make us guess and beg any more! I gotta cramp in my stomach. I need a drink and don't have one. Elvis says don't be cruel.

Is that enough? Will you tell us now?

BLADE.......Oh You just wait............

Speaking of BLADE :eek: ... I know that I have not forgotten the punishment that I must serve... But have YOU??? ;);) :D I STILL can't see the DOWNSIDE of being HANDCUFFED to the Amazing Amy-0!!!!!! :p ...But that's me... An optimist! :D:D:cool: These arrived in the mail (without the knives)... Will Jerry be wanting them back??? LMAO
SHV_Cuffs.jpg

OK.....enough already....IF YOU ALL WANT BADGERS I WOULD ORDER THEM NOW......

cause well they will be leaving soon..........For the new model.....as I sip my COSMO.......Jerry will have to tell you about that....HOWEVER I guess you all deserve some more hints.......New design it is all JERRY:) :)so I want to him to tell you all about it....Cause HE IS THE MAN IN CHARGE AND AT LARGE and he is a freaking INFI GOD:thumbup: :thumbup:

NUFF SAID.....

Amy-0 out

Excerpt from post by Last Visible Canary:
Variant/one off knife/special or limited run designations-
SKUNK SLAYER - an ergo battle mistress with a horizontal black and white stripe camo ....
The battle mistress is certainly large enough to make any 'mini' offered a formidable knife, unlike RANDALL's toys. Wild assed guess? We'll see. Pete

Speaking of BLADE :eek: ... I know that I have not forgotten the punishment that I must serve... But have YOU??? ;);) :D I STILL can't see the DOWNSIDE of being HANDCUFFED to the Amazing Amy-0!!!!!! :p ...But that's me... An optimist! :D:D:cool: These arrived in the mail (without the knives)... Will Jerry be wanting them back??? LMAO
SHV_Cuffs.jpg

Ummmm............Handcuffs.........Ummm.......Jerry is just crazy.. cause you have no idea.......I WILL RIP YOUR ARM OFF....LOL.. and I am aware of this promise that Jerry made to you I believe it involved COFFEE YOU POOR FOOL....YOU NEVER STOOD A CHANCE....... Amy-0 on the coffee is a bad.... bad.... thing........I get stuff done but very annoying
just way ask Jerry, Garth and the whole crew at Busse Combat:thumbup:

Skunkie, when are the 'special mid thick' fbm's comming?
any more freebees dropping?
Got any OD/GreenLinen FBM's left?
do you have a daughter between 18-23?

"SS"

Ohio State University Suckers...

Just can not get enough of the Gators.

The SS is a commemerative, one time only offering, Super Flying Nuclear Double Cut FBM with Magnum Orange and Blue G-10 scales.

ok, fine.....

kats out of the bag now hog's...

jerry's introducing the Silver Slipper, to be sold at the company store SOON!

5 "five" inches of SATIN INFI shrouded in BLUE G-10, in a warden config with SPECIAL laser MARK!!!

----------------------

Back