Pssst...Want a stainless Lambsfoot? Winner Announced

Jack Black

Seize the Lambsfoot! Seize the Day!
Platinum Member

Got a spare one of these ‘Silent Lambsfoot’ knives and thought I’d pass it on. Simple, well-made working pattern in stainless. Not made in Sheffield. There’s a thread about it here – http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1069771-The-Silence-of-The-Lambsfoot Few more pics below.

Open to everybody, just post I’m in. Feel free to post anything else. I’ll do the draw by Random Hat Generator next week.

Jack

Last edited:
Good onya JACK....Not an entry as i have one similar (sort of)....Good looking tool and good luck to all.................FES

Nice one Jack-I'll be in because I'm intrigued by the wood-looks a bit eucalyptoid (if thats a word).
cheers.

I really like the looks of this knife.
Good for you to give it.
This is not an entry, Thanks anyway.

I think you already know I am in, have yet to pull the trigger on one of these.

Jack I have something very like it, they are superb little get-down-to-business knives and someone will be very happy to receive it. Not an entry from me. :)

Very neat sir!
Thanks for the chance
G2

That would fit right in with my Collection of SwayBack Jacks and Gents real nice like.!** "I am in."^

I'm in.

And here's a picture of my pup. I think she was sad that dad had to go to work!

7X4Th1X.jpg

I'm in! Based on how much I love my Sheepfoot Charlow, this would definitely fit in my little corner of the world.

Back