Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

My 20v PC did all the trim up north, and I mean ALL the trim without skipping a beat or needing an air line. Windows, doors, baseboards, etc. You’ll see when you come to the cottage. Three of the kids have used it at their houses too. Don’t sell it. You’ll eventually need it again, and you can’t beat a good nailer.

[In my best Chicken Run, 'But I don't want to be a pie' voice] But I don't want to need it again:D.

Narf will want me to need it again but I'm trying to avoid that. Maybe if I screw the baseboards and casing up enough... :p

Still trying to figure the new system out, go camping for a week and come back to all this!😦 But it seems it will work out well.

Can't remember who all was a May B-Day, I know John Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives , John jlauffer jlauffer , Mack and myself yesterday, sorry if I missed anyone, but Happy B-Day to all you old guys! ☠👍 😎

And May the fourth be with you!🙄 (yeah, I know...that's getting old)

Still trying to figure the new system out, go camping for a week and come back to all this!😦 But it seems it will work out well.

Can't remember who all was a May B-Day, I know John Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives , John jlauffer jlauffer , Mack and myself yesterday, sorry if I missed anyone, but Happy B-Day to all you old guys! ☠👍 😎

And May the fourth be with you!🙄 (yeah, I know...that's getting old)

Happy Birthday, Dennis!

May 21st for me.

Our local Costco has Luxardo cherries, for less than I've ever seen them for sale anywhere else!!! Whaaaaat??? 🤯😍🥳

IMG_6960.jpg

Back