• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pyaoliang.

Guys, I fucked up.

Pat has been an absolute stand-up guy throughout all this.
I could not be any more sorry for causing this trouble.
I will take anything that comes my way.

We think it's a miscommunication plus some Paypal crap, but everything is resolved now.

Last edited:
Mods please remove all personal information from this thread. These accusations are unfounded and Wesk sent me an unregistered paypal address to send money too. I tried to send payments on two occasions, and have been trying to contact him about it. I have tried to resolve this issue cordially and still plan to as I assume that this is all miscommunication and a wrong address for paypal. Wesk, I ask you to resolve this correctly. Thanks Mods.

My feedback speaks for itself. I'm not going to damage my rep or screw someone out of $100.

Last edited:
As I have stated before, I am willing to let an admin log on to the relevant accounts and see that what I stated is true.

Uhhhh, I just received some PayPal payments and they were sent using the buyers email address.

The money is in my account, and I used the transactions to print shipping labels.

Eta, when YOU send money or print labels, confirmations will come from the PayPal email,

@Pyaoliang
Here is my transaction history. Obviously I didn't just create this Paypal to screw you over or something, it's been around the block.
Not a single transaction in the past few weeks, cancelled or not.
I think the fact that I received the emails in the first place makes it clear that the address was correct.

@MORIMOTOM
Obviously, I wouldn't have made this thread if I had gotten an actual payment.

0LyBU.png

Last edited:
You need to edit the personal information until you know for sure whats going on.

So it looks like everything has been cleared between Wesk and I. All transactions have finally cleared. PayPal was extremely slow and then there was miscommunication. Wesk and I talked over the phone as well to clear up all confusion and it's all good. All transactions were not through bladeforums either so no violations. Complaint was posted here though. Wesk will confirm all details. Thanks all for the heads up and glad that this can all be resolved. Wesk is good to go as well! No harm no foul.

Back