Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooo. Double score on each of the 86 Barlow variants today. Now if my well done Angus Jack would just hurry up and get here 😁
Congrats!!! But I got even luckier than that today. Check out the email I received today . . .

Hello,
This will be supported by legal documentation. I am presenting you an opportunity to receive US$11.5 Million without breaking the law and we will benefit. Reply for details if interested.

I too only got a email confirmation from PayPal and I just checked my junk folders and don’t have any confirmation emails from GSJ. I get all his GEC in-stock notifications so not sure why I haven’t received any confirmation emails from GSJ but I’m not too worried about it. Waiting for the charge to show up on my card still.

I did also submit a contact form with my invoice ID and my BF username just to be safe but I know I for sure entered my BF username in the special instructions box when placing my order.

I’m sure everything will get sorted out in due time.
I’ve only received PP confirmation too.

I'm signed up for GSJ and have ordered from him in the past ... HOWEVER ...
Without logging in, I filled everything out on GSJ check-out ... the first checkout page has a link to PayPal but I DID NOT click on it ... I filled all information including coupon code ... and clicked "Continue" button.
Then I filled out the second GSJ checkout page with my BF member name in the "Special Instructions" ... THEN and ONLY THEN, when there were no more Continue checkout options ... I clicked on the PayPal link button.
Everything went smoothly this way and I received a GSJ confirmation as well as a PayPal confirmation.

* * SPECIFIC TO MY BROWSER SETUP: I'm running Firefox in Linux Mint and Firefox is set up with "Multi-Account Containers". I had to restart Firefox in troubleshooting mode so that all browser add-ons were disabled. In this way, GSJ and PayPal were able to "handshake" and complete the transaction ... without being blocked by my use of "Multi-Account Containers".

Congrats!!! But I got even luckier than that today. Check out the email I received today . . .

Hello,
This will be supported by legal documentation. I am presenting you an opportunity to receive US$11.5 Million without breaking the law and we will benefit. Reply for details if interested.

OUTSTANDING 😂😂😂

I joined in May of 2009 but rarely make comments or ask questions, I see that I do not have enough posts in the Traditional knife area so I’m disqualified. I do have a Pay Pal receipt I can forward to you. Please return my funds and let someone else have a chance at this knife.

I have not received any acknowledgment for this purchase, the Pay Pal in under my wife’s name and she has not gotten any notifications either.

thanks
Bruce

I'm signed up for GSJ and have ordered from him in the past ... HOWEVER ...
Without logging in, I filled everything out on GSJ check-out ... the first checkout page has a link to PayPal but I DID NOT click on it ... I filled all information including coupon code ... and clicked "Continue" button.
Then I filled out the second GSJ checkout page with my BF member name in the "Special Instructions" ... THEN and ONLY THEN, when there were no more Continue checkout options ... I clicked on the PayPal link button.
Everything went smoothly this way and I received a GSJ confirmation as well as a PayPal confirmation.

* * SPECIFIC TO MY BROWSER SETUP: I'm running Firefox in Linux Mint and Firefox is set up with "Multi-Account Containers". I had to restart Firefox in troubleshooting mode so that all browser add-ons were disabled. In this way, GSJ and PayPal were able to "handshake" and complete the transaction ... without being blocked by my use of "Multi-Account Containers".
Did it the same way, but using Edge, and have not yet received anything from GSJ.

Count me as another that got my PayPal receipt hours ago but no confirmation from GSJ yet. I did put my username in the special instructions window.

Thanks for the answers on shipping date. I ordered mine but so far, I only received PayPal confirmation.

Oh man, what timing. Haven't bought a traditional in a long while now.

Hello,
I think this means you can order a handful of forum knives - at the regular asking price:p. No special code needed.

Did you really have to drag all those threads up just so you could get your post count up?! 🤨
Pretty sorry attempt. What's really going to steam me is that a lot of regulars who always buy 2 knives (like myself) not being able to this year, so that we can accommodate all the new guys, and now we'll see 50 of these knives pop up on ebay for $700 within the first week.

I’m gonna pass this year. It’s a beautiful sketch, and the hemlock green color sawcut looks interesting. I’m sure I have enough posts…lol.

But…with all the controversy over this years BF knife, I’m out. It’s a heck of a steal at the BF member price…but I know it just won’t be as special to me as it should.

So I will leave a slot for someone else. :)

Also, thank you to all who worked so hard this year to bring the BF 2021 knife to fruition. Very much appreciated.

Pretty sorry attempt. What's really going to steam me is that a lot of regulars who always buy 2 knives (like myself) not being able to this year, so that we can accommodate all the new guys, and now we'll see 50 of these knives pop up on ebay for $700 within the first week.
That's kinda what I was thinking. I like gifting one to a loved one, which will not happen this year.

I just report the offenders and let the mods sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back