• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Quartermaster Knives very late delivery or not at all?

I purchased (paid for) two QSE-11c knives from Quartermaster on the first of September. The knive said "In stock" but it also said on the page "This is a pre-order. Knives will be completed and shipped within 2-3 weeks." I had no idea how long that message had been up there, but at least a week or two minimum - thats how long it took me to get the money together for the knives (about 600 bucks).
So I sent an email to them (they have no phone number apparently) after a few weeks and asked about how things were going. They sent me back an email that said one more week, and that i would love these knives.
That was two months ago.
Ive written three times since, asking for any update or status whatsoever, and gotten no replies.
Anyone else have any similar experiences? Have I been taken here?

Thanks, everyone.

C. Hays

Quartermaster knives are another scam brand. Do a search. Made in China and falsely advertising its materials and they say USA made. Jared is pretty big liar.

Perhaps one of the recent typhoons in the Pacific delayed the shipment.
That would be hard to explain for a "made in USA" knife, and might explain the lack of communication.

I assume you payed with PayPal or a credit card? File a claim, then spend the money on a couple of knives not "made" by a con artist.
~Chip

I agree with Chip.

Perhaps one of the recent typhoons in the Pacific delayed the shipment.
That would be hard to explain for a "made in USA" knife, and might explain the lack of communication.

I agree with Chip.

Thanks Guys. What a bummer. The knives looked very cool. It too bad someone cant bust them and put a stop to such immoral business practices.

While the company is horrible, they did do me right on customer service when I needed it, and "their" product did teach me that WE makes a great knife. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another WE knife, but I wouldn't touch Quartermaster with a very long pole.

I would suggest filing a claim with PayPal or doing a credit/debit card dispute, and taking this as a lesson we can all learn from. Nondelivery of product is pretty easy to dispute.

Back