Question for the Busse Experts

I do think the SAR 4 Sar 6,ASH1 and the Boss Jack in uncoated versions are some of the best users Busse has ever made.

The Boss Jack is a phenomenal knife...those .22's feel so indestructible, had a satin full convex Proto .22 - so much knife packed into that package, and at any stock thickness...I have only one now - a choil-less LE at .189/.187 (I think)...great knife design in any configuration.

J jakob.k knows what to do with his Boss Jack, and get the most out of it!!! Just ask him!

I had to dig mine out because it is a Show/Gabzaa Spcial. It has a Saber grind W/Fuller, .22 thick and Lg Choil. It's one of the ones with the Rope pattern only in the middle of the Scales along the center Tube Fastener as pictured in previous page just a different color G-10. I love it. CG., Sage with Coyote & Black G-10.
Surfsidemel

Last edited:
Since I own an LE version I have to say that the regular CG version might be too thick for my tastes.
It came with a beautiful convex edge already, I just refined it a bit and got a nice leather sheath for it. Unfortunately all the pics are on my old computer but I might find one later over Facebook or something.

I love my Boss Jack. It is full height convex, double cut and no choil, or fuller.

Love them Jacks

full

Back