• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

R. Vallotton RONIN prototype D/A

EXTREMELY nice da auto from Rainy Vallotton. 4" blade of ATS-34, black micarta scales and blue/purple anodized titanium liners. 9" overall. Blade opens when REAR portion of left scale (if holding in firing position) is depressed ever so slightly. (I use my "ring-finger" on my right hand) Blade absolutely ROCKETS out and locks-up like Ft. Knox. One side of blade marked "Rainy Vallotton Custom Knives" other side marked simply "prototype. A true ONE OF A KIND from the Vallotton clan. MINT. SOLD shipping and insurance included. PS--Pics do NOT do this knife justice. SEE BELOW!! OVER SOLD price drop! Gotta sell! PS--Have better pics--e-mail if interested! Jim USMC This one's SOLD

OK, it's KILLIN' me to go this low on this knife but the CO (I mean wife) says kids need back-to school money. 600.00 shipped/insured (ConUS only) Paypal (+3%) This is one HECK of a knife and a proto to boot! Jim USMC

Putting this gorgeous Prototype Vallotton back up at a RIDICULOUSLY low price!! 550.00 includes sh/ins anywhere in ConUS. This knife was OVER 800.00 new. Never cut, never carried, never sharpened. Incoming knives on my end mean a heck of a deal on yours! Jim USMC

Need $ REALLY bad SO (and it's KILLIN' me to do this!) 500.00 for this baby and that DOES include S/H via USPS Priority Mail! Jim USMC

ONE more try with this one. Weekend special ONLY. 500.00 shipped/insured anywhere in the ConUS. This is OVER a 300.00 reduction in what I paid for this knife. It's a prototype and it's going to be GONE after tomorrow night. Jim SEMPER FI

Back