1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Ram Kumar Panameary Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Holy mackerel. Ole Ram spent some quality time doing some engraving on that one.

Very nice indeed. We predicted he's got talent, I know this to be true.

PS- I notice a little house with a handicap ramp on the left side, is that one of them there omens?
    I better ring up Bookie.

3. Red Eagle Trapping

Red Eagle Trapping

Dec 3, 2016
    Wow beautiful

4. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    YOU gonna buy it, Bawanna!!

5. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Already did in my dreams. Does that count? I still think the handicap ramp is an omen.

6. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Wow that is just stunning! :eek:

7. Tommyd345

Tommyd345

Nov 12, 2015
    Wow that's amazing work right there!

8. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm weakening boys and girls. Somebody remove this temptation.

I just noticed the stats. 15" & 17 ounces........that's very close to the magical ounce per inch.

Make a good camp/back pack knife if a guy could actually force himself to use it...........

Must exercise will power here.

Looking at the ramp it might also be a ladder.....anybody's daughter missing and suspected of eloping?

9. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Ram Kumar must be thinking of Bawanna when he engraved the little house with ramp!

10. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    I can hear the subliminal whispering from the Ram Kumar to Bawanna all the way over here in Corn Patch......adopt me, Bawanna....I'm yours......Bawanna, I need you.....Bawanna....

11. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Take your voodoo cupie doll of me and stuff it full of money. Gently of course. Maybe that will push me over the top.

Don't push the cupie doll over the top though, skeered of heights don't cha know.

And puleeeeeze, no pins or railroad spikes.

Thank you and have a pleasant evening.

12. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Do it man! It's got your name on on, or ramp rather :D

13. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I keep figuring someone will come along and save me but nobody is stepping up. I mean we don't know it's a ramp, could be a sidewalk, or a ladder, or maybe somebody built to close to the railroad tracks ya know?

Maybe I should get it to examine it closer for scientific study so to speak. Wonder if the wife would buy that, new story for sure.

14. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    No help? Nobody. Seems like I'm talking to myself all the time, well actually I do so guess that must be normal.

Hmmm. You heard of superman and his kryptonite weakness............that's what we're talking about right here.

15. Red Eagle Trapping

Red Eagle Trapping

Dec 3, 2016
    Bawanna that ramp is meant for you it seems. The Gods of the khuks have ordained it i think. That seems like a special piece just for you. Lol.

16. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Bet it got stealth sharked. Only one way to find out though...right Bawanna???

17. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Not stealth sharked yet, I checked, told you I was weak.

18. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Ahahaha not as weak as me though. Anytime I've ever checked and found the knife available I've bought it...

19. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Uhhh...Did ya check on this one;)

20. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Heck no ndog! I could barely squeeze out $90 for the Bowie + shipping, no way I can afford this right now, even on a rice-diet. So a little more peer-pressure and hopefully Joe will take it lol