Ram Kumar Panameary Knife

Bad news, apparently it was indeed stealth sharked...........:( Good news, the shark in one of the most kind and generous acts in recent times right up there with the alligator sheath had it sent to ME.:D Genuine good guy long before this, now high on my pay back list among others.
I won't out him without authorization but you know who you are.

Thank you man! This place never ceases to amaze me with kind acts and good luck all around.

Awesome! That knife did have your name on it didnt it? Definitely some awesome folks here:thumbup:

Happy day!! HI is such a special place. I love it here :) congratulations Bawanna and thank you to whoever sent that his way! Not all heroes wear capes :D

Nice. Bawanna - totally deserving. A wonderful act of thanks. This group and family always a positive energy. Thank you.

This beauty arrived today as mentioned in another thread. Before I forget this thing was scary sharp. Very very sharp.
Some pictures, best I could do trying to do up close for detail

This looks like Ram Kumar. I tried a little baby powder in to get some contrast, didn't work too well but I can see it.

On the same side it looks like Panmera but not certain if I got it all. A little unclear towards the end.

Left side close to handle.

Close up of the house with the derelict ramp.

I'm not expert at engraving but it looks very nice to me, quite deep with a lot of relief.

It feels very light and nimble in hand at close to the magic ounce per inch.

The butt cap is quite sharp, stabbing sharp. This I may round off a bit as it will bite if you grab it wrong.

This knife really sings! Loudly! Much better and more impressive in person than in photo's.
I'm soooooo happy it lives with me. Keeper for sure.

I really like some of the new directions that Ram Kumar is traveling with traditional HI models as well as what appear to be totally new (in my limited experience) designs.

..these knives eventually find their way to the person they want to adopt. they kindly allow us the illusion of mastery. they have souls, if it chooses you, you have already lost the will to resist. might as well concede gracefully and admit defeat.

Back