Random Thought Thread

I'm in the KC area and they are talking 8-12 inches, Bummer
And guess who works maintenance for a 390 apt complex? yeeeah. And guess who is the only guy left after all the others quit over the last 2 weeks? yeeeah.... It is going to be a long week I'm afraid. I'm 67 years old! I don't need this crap, lol
I drive a Toyota Yaris which is 2 wheel drive and lowered 2 inches. I may just not be able to get in.....bummer (Yes, my wife has a Subaru Crosstrek but we wont mention that part.)

I'm in the KC area and they are talking 8-12 inches, Bummer
And guess who works maintenance for a 390 apt complex? yeeeah. And guess who is the only guy left after all the others quit over the last 2 weeks? yeeeah.... It is going to be a long week I'm afraid. I'm 67 years old! I don't need this crap, lol
I drive a Toyota Yaris which is 2 wheel drive and lowered 2 inches. I may just not be able to get in.....bummer (Yes, my wife has a Subaru Crosstrek but we wont mention that part.)
Hopefully the complex has a contract with some young bucks for snow removal, save the experienced guy for the real work.😏👍

Hopefully the complex has a contract with some young bucks for snow removal, save the experienced guy for the real work.😏👍
They do for the parking lots but not the sidewalks. I’ll do best I can and that will have to do. Yes , I have a snowblower to use but it needs salt too. Just have to prioritize which areas get attention and which don’t. Reality is too that the cold snap won’t last more more than a few days and then melting will be fast. I’m not going to kill myself for snow…. Not gonna happen.

20200814_075822.jpg

I wonder how many people with knives that are around 5° per side on the primaries are using a little wedge like this and thinking they're getting 15° edges but they're actually getting 20 (to centerline). And then they go around telling folks about how durable their knives are at "just" 15 degrees...

Sadie just stopped the Amazon driver in the driveway. I put Sadie inside of Jo's office and went and got the package. The girl was so off put by me, the dog, and the compound that, rather than pull to the end of the road and turn around, she backed all the way out. A quarter of a mile single lane winding dirt road. In a Amazon truck in reverse.

Sadie just stopped the Amazon driver in the driveway. I put Sadie inside of Jo's office and went and got the package. The girl was so off put by me, the dog, and the compound that, rather than pull to the end of the road and turn around, she backed all the way out. A quarter of a mile single lane winding dirt road. In a Amazon truck in reverse.
She was probably a-feared that she might end up like...

6370ca688948963e4e3f279ff6ef0c10.jpg

Back