Random Thought Thread

I didn't see a new thread today at 3pm like we were expecting... did I get the time wrong?

Yup, maybe 150 units:thumbsup:

Hmmm! 150?! I went back and recounted and with folks practicing their speeds or passing, I'm counting 20-25 misses which is less than the 40 I was headhunting in a perfunctory manner. Again, they will sell quite a few if the preorder is going to be open and Nathan announces this is it for HDFKs for quite a while. Also don't forget that CPK will be making quite a few to build up inventory for the upcoming Blade Show.

I would guess many passed today to wait for the Pre-order, which offers more handle options! Time will tell, but this (HDFK) seems to be a very popular model:D

I didn't see a new thread today at 3pm like we were expecting... did I get the time wrong?

Right now, this is going to be your best next option if you're willing to wait for preorders to be fulfilled (typically 3-6 months kinda wait time from beginning to end if all goes smoothly):

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/pre-order-heavy-duty-field-knives.1571125/

Thread unlocks at 8:00 PM EASTERN time, so calculate your own local time and know that even preorder is on first come, first served basis.

Good luck.

in other random thoughts, today is f'ed. I'm looking forward to it being over :mad::poop::poop::poop:

Back