Random Thought Thread

There's a surprising amount of stuff on broadcast TV still at 3:00 am...name that movie;)

View attachment 1165351
ThunderousDarkAnole-size_restricted.gif

Chappy got moves!

Well, drones are restricted by the FAA :)
Yeah, but nobody cares and it's almost never enforced...the availability of cheap, ready (and easy) to fly UAVs ruined the hobby. Any idiot with a check book can buy one and do stupid things with it.. have you seen the one with the handgun on it?:eek::mad::rolleyes:

you'd be shocked how many things mustard can be used for ... Jonny's right about using it on stings ...

if you ever have bad legs cramps a spoon full of mustard will get rid of them quickly ... pickle juice works to but mustards faster I think ...

people wonder why I carry mustard packets in a first aid kit ... well now ya know a couple reasons ...

The mustard/pickle juice/HotShot works within 5-10 minutes (it actually makes the muscle cramps ease up faster than that, in under 60 seconds, but IME, takes about 5-10 minutes before they completely stop

I used to never cramp up. And then a few years ago I had an outing where I got extremely dehydrated. It was serious and I won't go into all of it, but a by-product is that I now have to fight muscle cramps in the heat or with even slight dehydration.

Soooo...…..when the talk turned to using mustard, I filed it away in the memory banks. Long story cut short, I had a pretty tough day out recently that produced bad Charlie horses that evening. About two minutes after taking a big spoonful of mustard they started to ease up, and within about five minutes I was in pretty good shape. I couldn't shake them completely but it got me out of panic mode lol.

I'm not sure who's right about it and who's wrong, 'cause my great great great great great great great great grandfather left Switzerland in 1755, settling in Pennsylvania, but in 1799 left America for Canada, settling there as a Pioneer in what is now Waterloo county. But my grandfather changed that direction and moved from Canada back to the US in 1918 to study medicine and apparently was happy enough to stay.......which makes me a second generation American.

The dilemma, of course, is if some high ranking US Executive tells me I should go back to where my people came from, what do I do, lol???

Is anyone else watching "Savage Builds"? It's basically Adam from Mythbusters building/doing whatever the f*** he wants...functional titanium Ironman suit, meteorite Damascus sword, playing with nitroglycerin, etc. It's pretty awesome:D

Back