Random Thought Thread

I used to never cramp up. And then a few years ago I had an outing where I got extremely dehydrated. It was serious and I won't go into all of it, but a by-product is that I now have to fight muscle cramps in the heat or with even slight dehydration.

Soooo...…..when the talk turned to using mustard, I filed it away in the memory banks. Long story cut short, I had a pretty tough day out recently that produced bad Charlie horses that evening. About two minutes after taking a big spoonful of mustard they started to ease up, and within about five minutes I was in pretty good shape. I couldn't shake them completely but it got me out of panic mode lol.

It really surprised me when I first tried it too ... and especially how fast it helped ...

It really surprised me when I first tried it too ... and especially how fast it helped ...
That's one of the things the 2 doctors who formulated HotShot were looking into: they realized that all these remedies worked way too fast for it to be the absorption of any nutrients/ingredients etc.

It had to function by some other mode, and they began looking into the whole 'neural impulse reset' thing.

Is anyone else watching "Savage Builds"? It's basically Adam from Mythbusters building/doing whatever the f*** he wants...functional titanium Ironman suit, meteorite Damascus sword, playing with nitroglycerin, etc. It's pretty awesome:D

For some reason, I find him very annoying.....3, 2, 1 :rolleyes:

In fact, I found the whole crew very annoying, but Kari had a nice butt.

Random thought - how about this... how about homeowners insurance rates don't go up 15-20% per year for hail damage, and we live with not having our 10-year old, rusty BBQ grills replaced at full value? Can we agree as citizens of a community not to look at insurance as a get rich quick scheme?

Seems like insurance scamming is driving rates up as much as any real loss. Insurance adjuster spotted one dent on my gutter - replace. Dent on the lid of my grill - replace. While I'm thankful, I guess, I also see the direct correlation to rates going up 10-15% every year to where they have doubled in 6 years (last year here we had 18%!). Same with autos. We drive two basic vehicles. No claims, no infractions, and our rates are going up ever year (although mother nature and hail are the culprit here). OK rant over.

Back