Random Thought Thread

I only know him from Trailer Park Boys, he's Canadian
VabCrGiU.gif

I saw this in the hospital parking garage handicapped spot on my way home today.:confused::D

OExA3T9.jpg

nLcb1BM.jpg

LOL! When I was gradumateted out of high school in 1959 I didn't know what I was going to do. I used to hang out at an antique shop in Los Angeles that sold guns.. They had a small firearms section, so the owner hired me to take care of the guns. I also ran errands. One day he stopped in front and had a medical skeleton in the front seat. He told me to take it to Ellis Mercantile* to see if they wanted it. They didn't. On the way back to the shop, when stopped at a light, an older black man walked up to the passenger side of the car. I think that he was going to ask for a ride, but when he saw the skeleton, he changed his mind very quickly. :eek: :p

The skeleton hung in the shop for long time. I don't remember who bought it.

*Ellis Mercantile was a large company that rented guns and other things to the movie studios.

I'm sure that almost everyone on here has seen Deliverance as one of the all-time classics but if you happened to go see it when it was originally released specially with a date; now that's what we can call a very old man amongst men :D
you brought a date?! That actually explains a lot:eek::D:p

I disagree. A useless lout would never get anything done. A lazy lout gets things done, but it takes forever............

I exemplify lazy lout within that definition :)

Big day on Friday, my oldest nephew is off to college. My excitement that he's going to my old school in Storm Lake, IA is mitigated by him planning on going after a sports medicine degree.:rolleyes: I went for a history major then dropped out so I guess I can't say much.

I hate the thought of him starting adult'ing with a bunch of debt, it's an expensive ass school, but as long as he keeps his soccer and academic scholarships up he should have a good start.

Back