Random Thought Thread

I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse about my knife problem. :confused: :)

The bigger sling studs are excellent and work well. I like using them for leather and kydex sheaths better than a smaller one. They seem to work better.

You only have a problem, if you actually see a problem!

Signed, Dr. (fake) Matty :)

Problem? What problem! Thanks Dr.Matty. :D

BTW: I got a little Endura and Delica collection going.

QSdAiS0.jpg

The one on the left was one of my first Spyderco in G2 with the integral clip, followed by a wharncliffe and acid wash regrind, an Emerson opener in VG-10, a ZDP-189, and a HAP40/SUS410 in orange and black zome.

rcChcgU.jpg

A CRU-Wear, a couple of wharncliffe regrinds, and an Emerson opener in VG10.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I only thinned out the triplicate and the quadruplicate CPKs (try to say that one fast a few times!) because for my meager means, I had quite a bit of dough tied up. I already own 2 of everything 'cept another BC which Momma NinJo has me covered and another fancy-schmancy UFK / FK2 for which I'm looking squarely at you Nathan-the-lazy-lout :D

Matty's wet dreams: Nathan's future stout folder ala a BMF of a beast, then complemented by a future elegant folder based maybe on Nathan's D2-Skinner hollow grind thingymebob! Fixed blades: CPK's Kephart, this DEK1 which I don't know what the heck has happened to it and the fixed new D2-Skinner plus finally the next gen Shiv :D remember, we are still talking 2 of each :D :D

I think one those dreams materialize in my life time, I will have nothing but CPK and ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET! Look, if Nathan wakes up one day and decides to make helmets, I will be into helmets. Why? Because I know that he will make the best helmets for the buck :p

I think one those dreams materialize in my life time, I will have nothing but CPK and ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET! Look, if Nathan wakes up one day and decides to make helmets, I will be into helmets. Why? Because I know that he will make the best helmets for the buck :p

After my most recent laptop computer broke and burst it's guts at the hinge, I would like it if Nathan made laptops. I'd be in for one.

I don't know how computer savvy he is. He's a smart fella but I don't see computer brilliance!

Look, I luv Nathan and just put him on a pedestal before I kicked that pedestal to knock him down again. You don't want him to get too big for his own britches :D :p :D

Just to be clear, I only thinned out the triplicate and the quadruplicate CPKs (try to say that one fast a few times!) because for my meager means, I had quite a bit of dough tied up. I already own 2 of everything 'cept another BC which Momma NinJo has me covered and another fancy-schmancy UFK / FK2 for which I'm looking squarely at you Nathan-the-lazy-lout :D

Matty's wet dreams: Nathan's future stout folder ala a BMF of a beast, then complemented by a future elegant folder based maybe on Nathan's D2-Skinner hollow grind thingymebob! Fixed blades: CPK's Kephart, this DEK1 which I don't know what the heck has happened to it and the fixed new D2-Skinner plus finally the next gen Shiv :D remember, we are still talking 2 of each :D :D

for the record. I am not a lazy lout. I am a useless lout. There is an important distinction.

Back