Random Thought Thread

Actually Snody just did a flash sale on a batch of high rollers on his IG the other night. Post is deleted and I missed out though, dang it. He was selling them for less than half what I paid on blade head quarters for that one I had listed, too.

I in Denver NC on a regular basis visiting close friends I can drop by some models reference materials anytime. Just another excuse to visit friends and the lake... aww shucks havnt been there for 4 months.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! Would you mind moving this random conversation to the right thread? A lot of us are subscribed to the Next sale thread, where Nathan announces the actual next sales details and such... Thanks :)
Cheers
C.

Buying a new office home inspection discovered several things one being:
“The temperature drop in the HVAC system is not adequate. This temperature drop is out of the normal range. This item should be repaired to provide a comfortable living environment. A licensed mechanical contractor should be contacted to evaluate and repair this item.”
“Temperature Drop” wtf does this mean
Does it refer to how much the unit is dropping down the temp from say the coils to the return etc..??

“The temperature drop in the HVAC system is not adequate. This temperature drop is out of the normal range. This item should be repaired to provide a comfortable living environment. A licensed mechanical contractor should be contacted to evaluate and repair this item.”
Does it refer to how much the unit is dropping down the temp from say the coils to the return etc..??

Shoulda just said "ain't blowin cold nuff!":D

HVAC efficiency is measured by the drop in temperature comparing the temp of the air at the intake vs. the temp of the air being blown from the registers. So yes, "ain't blowin cold nuff!"

Rob this is what it actually means brudah!

If you mean from the D3V pre-order batch, no I don't think so. I have 2 on pre-order which I'm very very excited for getting whenever they're ready :)

Yes, but not from the current preorder if that's what you're asking. (that I know of)

Thanks. Yes I mean from the current pre-order batch.

Did he tell you what the Delta T was? (Temp drop).

Back