Random Thought Thread

Random thought. Someone comes on BF to buy a $300 knife but can't buy a $10 membership to PM you. Seems odd to me.

Want even more random, here it goes:

Someone came here a while back and was biatching and moaning very highly about how difficult it was to score a knife from Nathan to the degree that he was becoming quite hysterical about it. Yes at the same time, he would not drop $10 for a basic entry level membership as quite a few had suggested just like you did in the other thread.

Now many know that CPK folks are very fine and generous folks already as it is but we have a few who are extra generous so this gent who shall remain anonymous gifted the hysteric guy a membership and guess what, Mr. Hysterical even managed to shat on that benevolent gent too! Some peep, I tell Ya!

Want even more random, here it goes:

Someone came here a while back and was biatching and moaning very highly about how difficult it was to score a knife from Nathan to the degree that he was becoming quite hysterical about it. Yes at the same time, he would not drop $10 for a basic entry level membership as quite a few had suggested just like you did in the other thread.

Now many know that CPK folks are very fine and generous folks already as it is but we have a few who are extra generous so this gent who shall remain anonymous gifted the hysteric guy a membership and guess what, Mr. Hysterical even managed to shat on that benevolent gent too! Some peep, I tell Ya!
Oh I totally believe it. I have gifted a few memberships myself just to have that person look the gift horse in the mouth and with a swift blow try to knock the teeth down the horse's throat. I think the only way it would stop the Tom foolery is to make the buying of goods require a basic membership. It's only $10 for a year. Or maybe spark could do a $5 I don't care about the forums I just wanna be a baby fee and have it be for 3 months so they can buy something. That's works for me.

Random thought. Someone comes on BF to buy a $300 knife but can't buy a $10 membership to PM you. Seems odd to me.

Part 2: They won’t settle within $5 or $10 of your price.

Part 3: They are lazy negotiators and just want you to tell them “your best price”

I’ll stop there as I’m about to embark on a GBU rant. :p

Fresh new week, and a holiday to boot! Woot! Hope everyone has a good one and stay safe.

My wife won't let me get beaded curtains because they "would get dusty"
But if I had them I'd do this every day
0GoVtak.gif

Not sure when it happened but I got a deep scratch in the butt of my HDFK canvas micarta handle. I smoothed it out with a spoon as much as I could but there's still a little divot. Should I sand it out or fill it in? What do you guys think?

sand it if it is causing you harm (sharp edge), and keep on rocking.

If you want to fill it, a little super glue and some sandpaper works wonders.

Back