Random Thought Thread

Not sure what happened here today and don’t care too much...but I’m pretty excited about the magnet I got for my War Room to hang my knives on! :D:cool:
jIUKxEF.jpg

This looks like a really good idea. I'm not worried about the magnetism stuff but I have worried these would scratch your knives up?

This looks like a really good idea. I'm not worried about the magnetism stuff but I have worried these would scratch your knives up?

So a friend of mine processes a lot of game for himself/others. He uses the magnet but installed a roll dispenser just above it. The dispenser is loaded with a heavy plastic (?) type food wrap. So the blades never directly contact the magnet. Also makes cleanup pretty easy.

Added

So for those who thought this was interesting. My friend mounted the magnet on a 1x2 piece of wood. Raising the magnet off the wall. The roll dispenser drapes the plastic wrap down over the magnet. In between the dispenser and magnet is a sheet metal bracket. On the bracket is the tear off piece from plastic wrap box. The plastic wrap dispenses down under bracket then over magnet. He made it that way for easy cleanup, plus it keeps wrap against magnet.

Last edited:
I stayed up way too late listening/watching just about all of her videos awhile back. Pretty darn talented.

Not sure if she was getting more attention than she wanted or just had other interests, but she seemed to abruptly drop off of the map. Mike

Yeah I've been hoping for some new videos. If I could play like that I'd never stop!

For what it's worth, I can't see that one either...I had to right-click and open in new tab to see the video:thumbsup:

Wait, it's a video? It opens up a page from the new York times on the coronavirus for me. Mat, I'm on Microsoft edge.

Back