Random Thought Thread

What was the premium? I keep a mental note of people who buy then sell at a premium and come looking to buy again.

I keep getting myself in trouble for opening my big and very opinionated mouth and if it went to whom I think it went to, I'm glad that he's a great forumit. When two willing parties transact on any said amount without any coercion, then that ought to be the end of it without us white-knighting just for a cause.

Thanks Bro!

I'm not complaining or making drama.
Yeah no worries. Busse ASH-1's will sell for $600. I think the NASK is comparable. $500 isn't cheap but it's a fair price IF you don't want to wait and can afford it.

Blah blah, price is relative.

I'm just gonna wait for the Friday sales. I fk'd up by not going on the pre order but now I know. Oh well :)

Last edited:
I keep getting myself in trouble for opening my big and very opinionated mouth and if it went to whom I think it went to, I'm glad that he's a great forumit. When two willing parties transact on any said amount without any coercion, then that ought to be the end of it without us white-knighting just for a cause.

But something about this one which rubbed me the wrong way because of what I had previously said. Just like you, I have also made a mental note.

Every pre-order is gonna have a certain amount of people who bought to flip, or don't like what they received and flip because it's easy to. Nearly everyone in this hobby would like to make $100 every time they sell a knife.

I also missed it but planned to win on a Friday sale as well. I'm with you!
X3. I always hear people joke about starting a support group for people who can't stop buying knives. Where's the damn support group for those of us who didn't buy one? We're the real victims here! :mad::D

Last edited:
Every pre-order is gonna have a certain amount of people who bought to flip, or don't like what they received and flip because it's easy to. Nearly everyone in this hobby would like to make $100 every time they sell a knife.

No worries. I should be getting my 2 x HDFKs sometimes next week. The worker and the collected are their nicknames :)

You are correct and yes I do, although it is very hard to wrap one's mind around the concept, i.e, an infinitely hot, infinitely dense and infinitely small whatever you call it burst and inflated to this Universe which the visible part is about 13.4 billion years old and 90 million light years across!!! Too sad that I will not be around when newer and more wonderful facts come to light :poop:
Correct me if Im wrong, but the Big Bang theory can't involve infinity in terms of density or heat because both supposedly began at a singularity and return to a singularity. Also, time is garbage.

Not an astrophysicist Mike but every astrophysicist I have watched talking on the telly uses that verbiage. Maybe our definition of time in the grand scheme of the Universe is garbage, but an actual change in things and events as measured by what we call time is really a thing.

IMHO you're not wrong or right. No one is when it comes to cosmology or cosmogony. There are so many variables (unknowns) in the equations that are supposed to support proofs that to suggest right or wrong about anything is, at a minimum, misleading.

I have given this some thought over the years. No one is going to get rich doing this. Over the years I have owned maybe 12 various Busse knives. I sold most of them for what I had in them or perhaps a little more. If I still had them, I could probably make a few $1000. Would that change my life in any way? No, except for the fun of actually selling something for more than I paid for it.

If someone wants to pay $500 for one of Nate's knives, that's fine with me. At least he bought something useful instead of an $800 spinner or a $500 pry bar. :rolleyes:

That's just MHO, of course. :p

Agree, considering the Edc's have sold for up to :eek:$375! I go by blade length 3.2 inch blade Edc (Let's say the going (average) price of $300) 6.5 inch blade $500-Plus more material for the handles-hmmmmm interesting indeed!

Looking forward to the cooling weather. Boost levels were severely cut by the summer heat. Regapped all eight plugs in anticipation of overcast skies. Opened her up this morning on VP 103 and got pinned to the seat. Love it.

test for imgur...

c1X2f8u.jpg

Yeah no worries. Busse ASH-1's will sell for $600. I think the NASK is comparable. $500 isn't cheap but it's a fair price IF you don't want to wait and can afford it.

Blah blah, price is relative.

I'm just gonna wait for the Friday sales. I fk'd up by not going on the pre order but now I know. Oh well :)
How about $600 then? o_O One of the protos is available right now on the exchange. Anybody got more $ than sense?

Back