Test ad

Random Thought Thread

XtianAus

Gold Member
Kepharts in three weeks. "Entry level" 5" Field Knife in three months. 7" Super Duty Field Knife in four months. Dope as hell 6" Utility Fighter2 in six months (this is going to be a classic), and a goddamn folder by the end of the year. 2021 is going to be bananas.
Heck yeah man, so keen! Especially the UF2. So excited for that.

The Amazing Virginian

Gold Member
Kepharts in three weeks. "Entry level" 5" Field Knife in three months. 7" Super Duty Field Knife in four months. Dope as hell 6" Utility Fighter2 in six months (this is going to be a classic), and a goddamn folder by the end of the year. 2021 is going to be bananas.
I love the smell of Kepharts in May. Smells like . . . victory.

SharpPancake

Gold Member
@Gravelface Yes! This is what I am talking about!! Burn the fat away with some rational eating (lot of low calorie density food- vegetables, fruit) and some cardio, do some lifting and your health will thank you for it.
Keep it up man!

Kephart in 3 weeks..... I am still not decided, should I go for Kephart or the UF2.....but waiting half a year for the UF2.....that is half a year without new knife...

XtianAus

Gold Member
Ps, any description or pictures of some changes/mods you can reveal? ;)

Jsega51

Gold Member
I’m liking what I’m hearing for later this year! 99% of what I collect are hunting knives and pocket knives, but the UF2 sounds like something I need in my life, and who doesn’t need another pocket knife!

I’m getting happy.

woodysone

Gold Member
Nathan thanks for giving me something to plan for this coming year.:eek:
This last year was so uncertain.:(

Will the entry level 5” field knife have the same handle scales as the FK2?

Jsega51

Gold Member
It sucks that 2020 was so bad for some. For me? Awesome! I was able to “work from home” for 3.5 months, I got a ton accomplished around the house, my garden was fantastic all summer and gave us plenty of canning work, I socially distanced on my motorcycle for a good chunk of time and also took a hiking/camping trip to VT where I got engaged. I acquired many fine ass knives as well.

trevitrace

Gold Member
Fk received sweet new lighting tats yesterday courtesy of a staple that went askew inside the end of a 2x8.

hLs65vi.jpg

Daverous

StabosauROUS
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Three things to add after months of too busy to participate.
One: I always loved working with my hands. So has the rest of my family. My grandfather recently built and gifted me this hand made clock because my daughter loves clocks at 3 years old. Until I hung it I had no clue he actually has these branded...he's in his 80s and I have several pieces made by him that won't ever leave the house.

Two: I've fallen down the rabbit hole of car modification again. Something I've always loved. Even if it's more reserved these days than other hobbies. My recent credit card bill came due and it struck me that I haven't changed much since I was 16. Just a bit more money to play with these days.

So happy to be a 16 year old 30 something. Stay true!

Lastly, leather sewing machines are damn expensive...

Edit-removed some banking figures haha...

Last edited:

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
Three things to add after months of too busy to participate.
One: I always loved working with my hands. So has the rest of my family. My grandfather recently built and gifted me this hand made clock because my daughter loves clocks at 3 years old. Until I hung it I had no clue he actually has these branded...he's in his 80s and I have several pieces made by him that won't ever leave the house.

Two: I've fallen down the rabbit hole of car modification again. Something I've always loved. Even if it's more reserved these days than other hobbies. My recent credit card bill came due and it struck me that I haven't changed much since I was 16. Just a bit more money to play with these days.

So happy to be a 16 year old 30 something. Stay true!

Lastly, leather sewing machines are damn expensive...

Edit-removed some banking figures haha...

Really cool about the clock. Also, your username makes so much more sense (to me) now :)