Random Thought Thread

TRfromMT TRfromMT yeah, well the conversation was pretty funny. They asked what's in the package, and I replied camping equipment. They said it's too vague, so I replied it's a cutting tool. And then they asked, it's a knife? 😂 Well yes it is, but I did not want to use that term 😂

R ronnie hood I am from Slovakia. The rules are pretty....idk, weird sometimes. I think it's forbidden to import weapons used for torture and terrorism, but it's pretty vague. Like it's not clearly written that you can't import a knife, but the person in customs could have a different opinion.

I am from Slovakia. The rules are pretty....idk, weird sometimes. I think it's forbidden to import weapons used for torture and terrorism, but it's pretty vague. Like it's not clearly written that you can't import a knife, but the person in customs could have a different opinion
Ahh yeah I remember now 😂
Had other things sent from my better half family from sk to the uk.
Very hit and Miss.
I usually wait till her family travel over (well before COVID anyway)
There out in kosice

it made me a little sad, sending DEK3 away today, but also excited because I think you will love it!

if DEK1 were a hunting rifle, DEK2 would be a shotgun. DEK3 is James Bond's little pistol

Speaking of, where the fark is your rifle/gun? I added an extra DEK1 to my preorder to aid you join the club so to speak, so where is that Tikka Battue?

Speaking of, where the fark is your rifle/gun? I added an extra DEK1 to my preorder to aid you join the club so to speak, so where is that Tikka Battue?
you have quite a memory! Up here, we have to take a course in order to get a license to own a firearm, so I'm waiting for my second dose before getting that done. I'm thinking I should be set up to procure myself that Tikka by mid fall or thereabouts. Will probably design a hunting knife some time after that ;)

you have quite a memory! Up here, we have to take a course in order to get a license to own a firearm, so I'm waiting for my second dose before getting that done. I'm thinking I should be set up to procure myself that Tikka by mid fall or thereabouts. Will probably design a hunting knife some time after that ;)
Here in Ontario, I’m told the waiting lists are getting quite long. May want to get yourself on one if you aren’t already.

Here in Ontario, I’m told the waiting lists are getting quite long. May want to get yourself on one if you aren’t already.
in BC they alotted a week per age group to register and then staged the first dosage per demographic over a couple months, starting with indigenous populations. We're automatically registered for the second dose having registered for the first, so all I do is wait for a text with my appointment

in BC they alotted a week per age group to register and then staged the first dosage per demographic over a couple months, starting with indigenous populations. We're automatically registered for the second dose having registered for the first, so all I do is wait for a text with my appointment
My bad, I should’ve been more clear lol. I meant for the PAL course.

Good call bud.
They’re a pain the neck, back and stomach to change out when the decide to go out.
I cleaned my old 4.8L and found out the hard way that water and fine silt don’t mix well with the knock sensors.

You are sooooo right !!!! So I don’t wanna do the intake manifold twice so for $60 I’ll change them out now :)
Another headache will be I have to swap the exhaust manifolds over,, joy joy :-(

Back