Random Thought Thread

I'm not a wheat beer devotee... but I will say that Allagash makes a fine one. I had bought it for my wife who enjoys wheat beer, and I was impressed with it,,,and surprised. (Not something I would keep on hand regularly, however.)

masonry-allagash-white-02.jpg

The CPK crew eats lunch at the local tap house once or twice a week and Jo and I get Allagash wheat beer with our buffalo chicken wraps.

#daydrinking

In other random thought news. The squirrels have gone from being cute fuzzy little nature's creatures to trying to burn my shop down, chewing up everything in my truck and stashing nuts in the hood that rattle while I go down the road, and ruining my trash cans. I'm waging all out war against squirrels. Mark and I are packing heat now. To kill squirrels.

Never had the hard cider...nor the other, either. I was just posting them in honor of the Mooresville Hornets...of which we have not had a recent update.
Ever tried hard OJ?

When I was a kid, we used to have OJ and milk with breakfast. One day, at the store, we see a different brand of OJ "with pulp". "Hey mom, can we try this one?" "Sure, put it in the cart", so we get a couple cartons.

Next morning, we each have a glass, take a sip, "Oof, what IS this stuff. It's got a bite to it". Can't chug the stuff, only sip it. Well, it's definitely different, and it's got bits of pulp in it.

Over the next few days, we decided, "Hey, this stuff is different, but we kinda like it. Has a bit of a kick to it".

We go back to the store and get more. The new cartons are just regular OJ with pulp...... "Ohhhh...."
😂

In other random thought news. The squirrels have gone from being cute fuzzy little nature's creatures to trying to burn my shop down, chewing up everything in my truck and stashing nuts in the hood that rattle while I go down the road, and ruining my trash cans. I'm waging all out war against squirrels. Mark and I are packing heat now. To kill squirrels.
It's all part of the hornet's master plan...

Back