• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Raptor 10/22 Stock

Smitty247

Basic Member
Ruger 10/22 Raptor stock.
Right Hand
Walnut, made for Magnum Research. In great shape.
Free floats barrel
Chanel fits standard profile or bull barrel.

Willing to trade for a decent pocket knife (used BM, Spyderco, or something). Would consider an Izula as well.
But I Am Open To Other Offers.

Keep in mind that it’s probably going to cost me like $20 to mail it to you.

Note, one picture was removed to hide the rifle serial number but the other side of the stock is in great shape just like the side pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_2797.jpeg
    IMG_2797.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2798.jpeg
    IMG_2798.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2799.jpeg
    IMG_2799.jpeg
    558.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I can include the action / takedown screw if you need it.

Last edited:
I tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full.

Would you trade your 10/22 stock for my Benchmade Redoubt (with box) very lightly used? The Redoubt is a Benchmade tactical folding knife. It's an excellent mid-sized cutter with the cutting power to meet your needs. It features a super grippy handle with a reversible deep-carry pocket clip for subtle carry. Overall Length: 8.29", Blade Length: 3.55", Handle Length: 4.75. Blade Finish: Black. Includes factory box and pouch.
Redoubt 1A.jpg

Redoubt 2A.jpg

Please let me know. Thank you for your kind consideration of my trade offer.

I haven't heard back from you, the Benchmade has been traded to another. When YOU are ready to actually do a deal, please send me a PM. I have other knives available.

Back