• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare And Custom Cold Steel knives....

Here I have a few rare or custom Cold Steel knives for sale. Prices include shipping in the USA only. Payment via PayPal (prices net to me, your choice how). Please contact me with any questions. Migh consider Tops, ESEE or Beckers in trade.

First I have a custom Cold Steel Master Hunter in San Mai III. This beauty was professional rehandled new from the box with Micarta handles by Justin Gingrich with Ranger Knives. $90 shipped.

Next I have an O1 tool steel Cold Steel Recon Scout. This one was also professionally rehandled with canvas Micarta and has a steel pommel as well. Very cool knife. $125 shipped

Next I have a Cold Steel Recon Tanto and an SRK in Carbon V with canvas Micarta handles. Edges are perfect on these. SRK has a none factory leather sheath that fits it. The Recon Tanto does have some finish wear but has a great edge. Your choice, $90 each shipped.

Next I have a pair of vintage Cold Steel Peace Keepers in Carbon V. These are getting tough to find and include the factory sheaths. $120 for the pair shipped

Last edited:
Back