• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

#### Rare Protech Monaco Damascus Proto - Featured on the cover of Blade magazine !! ######

knife36

Gold Member
I have a rare Protech Monaco Damascus Prototype for sale (featured on the cover of BLADE magazine 2008 May) , the knife is in unused condition unless otherwise described.
If you need more information about any of the knives please don't hesitate to contact me on ceiling@vodamail.co.za

SHIPPING : I will cover the cost of shipping via DHL Express 4-6 days from South Africa to USA .
Please insure when paying through paypal that your address is a your physical address where someone can sign for the package when being delivered . I will only ship to your paypal address
I will ship within 1-2 days once payment have been received , no shipping on saturdays & sundays .
I will ship to any country with the exception of Russia

PAYMENT : All prices include Paypal fees and DHL Express shipping

#. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE BLADES . I PREFER EMAILS AS I RECEIVE THEM QUICKER !!!!

#. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THIS MOMENT .

Cheers Niel

1. Protech Monaco Damascus Prototype - Featured on the cover of BLADE magazine May 2008 . This is the exact knife featured on the cover . In unused new condition , this is a very unique and rare Protech . $595 all inclusive

Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 2.jpg Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 3.jpg Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 4.jpg Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 5.jpg Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 1.jpg

Back