• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

*RARE* Strider SmF CuBe TRADED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapp_Dance

Gold Member
TRADED

For Trade:

Rare Strider SmF CuBe (Copper Beryllium) model. From what I know, it has the same specs as a standard SmF, 4 inch blade, 9 inches overall, Ti framelock, coyote G10 scale, but the blade is made for EOD uses since the Copper Beryllium is a non-magnetic, non-sparking alloy. Caution must be used during sharpening since this alloy in it's dust form will enter the lungs, and is a known carcinogen.

Blade shows very minor use and handling marks. Appears to still have factory edge. A minor patina has started on the blade from the areas not covered by the scales, but I wouldn't know how to clean this properly.

I am looking for a Strider SnG or SmF w/ green G10, stonewashed drop point blade. The difference in trade values can be discussed via email.

DSC_3812.jpg

DSC_3811.jpg

DSC_3809.jpg

DSC_3807.jpg

DSC_3806.jpg

Last edited:
I have two Striders up for trade. A DB and a EB-S. I figured the worst you can say is no.

no, thank you. I am only looking for the listed trades at this time, and am not interested in any Strider fixed blade models.

Bump to the top. Where's Monty Hall? Let's make a deal! I'm willing to do a little bit of downtrading to get the knife I am after. I am not willing to take a bunch of lesser value knives for the trade of this one. Someone who has a new, or as new condition SnG or SmF with the stonewashed finish and a colored scale, please contact me by PM or email!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back