Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this black and tanker grey?
RatManduGrayBlk.jpg

That is the black coating with black micarta handles...

I'm in for my first batch of Cheese. 3 Warden's and 2 RMD's i can't decide if I should get a HRLM also. How often are these made?

Also, what are people doing about sheath's for these?

Let the wait continue......Should not be long now.

Pretty sure that is the tanker gray. Look at the first pic with the black coating. This coating is definitely lighter.

Edited to add: It does look darker than the usual tanker though.

Last edited:
BTW I'm in! I've wanted a Ratmandu for a while now and I'm really excited that I"ll finally be getting one. I also ordered one for my brother who after seeing the pics of it told me he needed one too :D

Just sent the order. I've been waiting for this.
I guess bld was right, this came soon after the ReRegulators...but sooner than I expected.

Black paper+tanker gray RMD. Best knife ever. Now I'll be able to use my old one. ;)

RatManduGrayBlk.jpg

look's like tanker gray to me.

Pretty sure that is the tanker gray. Look at the first pic with the black coating. This coating is definitely lighter.

Edited to add: It does look darker than the usual tanker though.

So it aint just me! :confused:
Anyway,I went back and really looked at the pics Eric posted,
he posted all the colors of the blade and handle
for each knife,so Im "almost" sure its Tanker Gray. :eek:

well,whatever it is,I like it and
also like the tan/sage on the RMD
as for the HRLM,I ordered black/black canvas

In! Already wondering if I should have ordered a couple more ;) I just might :eek::eek::cool: Thanks Bully! :thumbup:

I'm in... :cool:

1 RMD Tanker Grey blade w/ black paper.
1 RMD Tanker Grey blade w/ black canvas.
1 RMD Sage blade w/ black canvas.
1 Swamp Warden Tanker Grey.

RatManduGrayBlk.jpg

So it aint just me! :confused:
Anyway,I went back and really looked at the pics Eric posted,
he posted all the colors of the blade and handle
for each knife,so Im "almost" sure its Tanker Gray. :eek:

well,whatever it is,I like it and
also like the tan/sage on the RMD
as for the HRLM,I ordered black/black canvas

Actually, these are the two combos I ordered (sage/tan, tanker/black micarta). I think they are going to look great. And I agree that I really like the looks of this "new" tanker gray. Now I just have to decide which knife I want to give to my brother ;) :D

Thanks for the heads up!!!

WOW - ordered a dog and a rat in the same day!!! NICE!

I've been wanting a RMD for a while, but always refused to pay the marked up price :yawn:

Here is my order - a single RMD:

RatManduTanTan.jpg

I can't afford it right now, but I ordered anyway. Awesome prices and that Howling Rat LM is one sweeeeeeeeet looking blade....

Eric, Are we supposed to get a confirmation? Send in a couple hrs ago, but haven't heard back. Want to make sure my order was received. THanks,

You should get a confirmation in a few days to a week. I've never seen them send confirmations in real time for any pre-order.

Patience is a virtue.....

Eric, Are we supposed to get a confirmation? Send in a couple hrs ago, but haven't heard back. Want to make sure my order was received. THanks,

A friend of mine ordered today and received a confirmation a few hours later fwiw. Just got my order in. Now the painful wait begins....

You should get a confirmation in a few days to a week. I've never seen them send confirmations in real time for any pre-order.

Patience is a virtue.....

Saw on the Yard that several got confirmations pretty quickly. Orders must be coming in at a high rate I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back