• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ratmandu for Sale, slightly used -- SOLD--

Status
Not open for further replies.
I withdrew this earlier, because we were having second thoughts about selling it, but I am putting it up again. First - I'll take it - and a PM, gets it.

Ratmandu for sale, Tanker Grey with Black Paper Micarta. Used for a couple of weeks in the woods, some coating wear, please study the photos.

Very sharp, sharpened on 8,000 grit DMT (Diamond) stone.

$120 shipped in CONUS. No international shipping, Continental United Sates only, please.

First I'll take it followed by PM. PayPal only, please. Thank you.

UPDATE: Somebody asked me about the sheath that is partially visible in one of the photos. This is being sold as a knife only, sheath not included. I can throw that sheath in for free, BUT.... That sheath does not hold properly, it was made by my son when he was learning and playing around. I would be happy to throw it in the package, but it is only good for pocket carry, it does not have good retention and is not safe for normal sheath carry. It also does not have a finish, it is ragged and ugly, not anything I would ever sell, just made by a teenage boy with nothing to do and playing around, very poorly made. But you are welcome to it, if you want it. Let me know, and I will include it with the knife.

David

117_0116.jpg117_0113.jpg117_0114.jpg117_0112.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back