1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Ratmandu...Just Right

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by SevenOfNine, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Dicko

Dicko

Dec 28, 2014
    I will look actively one day - too busy acquiring other Bussekin at the moment!

You're right, they're outstanding value.

Regards,
    Dicko.

2. Turbo Tension

Turbo Tension Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2010
    I was looking at fixed blades to use for duty instead of the folder i've been carrying for years, and a realized I have 3 rats in my safe. Problem solved!

3. skyhorse

skyhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2010
    That's the exact combo I have on order, thanks for posting a photo. Now I'm going crazier than a shit house RAT waiting.[​IMG]

4. ohnogojira!

ohnogojira!

Jul 7, 2015
    Here's mine with a Buy Brown sheath. Been wanting a RMD for YEEEARS! Thanks to my ol' lady i finally have my dream setup. Couldn't be happier! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]